Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Another Shot

Hi Everybody!
I already feel like 2010 is running at a gallop. This is probably because I have already committed and happily so to a couple of projects -- mine as well as others -- and am in the throes of "young love" with each of them. More info here.

As promised, a shot from the Sketchbook Project every day till they're over -- some may have to be clicked on and enlarged to be able to read the writing.

The name of this is: It's Not Easy Being Yellow. My book's theme was "It's Not Easy Being Green." Well, sometimes it's not easy being anything was my point in the first "chapter".
Take good care!
Candace in Athens

2 comments:

  1. I love all the comments round her edge-so mean! Her expression really shows how bad she must be feeling to hear all that. Yellow is a very hard colour to wear-it only suits about two in one hundred people I would say! I love the portrait of the artist too-the way your hands are clenched like your partner on the page! Looking forward to seeing more. I don't know about you, but although I enjoyed it a lot, I was so glad to get rid of it! Weird eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Candace! I'm glad you found a way to make the theme your own. It was hard to do at first, but once I figured that out on mine, the journaling came much easier! And you're right, sometimes it ain't easy being yellow or any other color! :-)

    ReplyDelete